1. We are here to let LGB people of all ages and backgrounds know that we will always stand up for the right to live as same-sex attracted people without discrimination or disadvantage on the basis of sexual orientation.
2. We are here to make sure that the voices of lesbians, gay men and bisexuals are heard in all public and political discussions affecting our lives.
3. We stand with lesbians in rejecting pressure to accept as sexual partners males who define themselves as "women" or "transwomen" on the basis of gender. Similarly, we stand with gay men in rejecting pressure to accept as sexual partners females who define themselves as "men" or "transmen".
4. We uphold the definition of homosexuality as sexual orientation towards people of the same sex, and of bisexuality as a sexual orientation towards people of either sex.
5. We reject the notion that homosexuals are attracted to femininity or masculinity regardless of the sex of the individual. Lesbians are attracted to other females; regardless of whether they have short or long hair, wear dresses or suits, or what hobbies they prefer, they are still female. Lesbians are not attracted to "feminine" males, regardless of how these males identify, or if they wear dresses or make-up or perform sex-based stereotypes commonly associated with women.
6. We accept the biological reality of two sexes - female and male. Sex is not "assigned". For the vast majority of people, sex is determined at conception, observed in the womb and/or at birth, and recorded. We reject the co-opting of rare medical conditions that affect reproductive development or function (known as disorders of sexual development or intersex) in order to cast doubt on the biological reality of sexual dimorphism, i.e. two sexes.
7. We oppose the teaching in schools that everyone has an innate "gender identity". This is not factual but an unproven and unscientific belief.